Pages

Zucchini Summer

Zucchini Summer-
I don't know a person who has ever grew zucchini, who isn't looking for new and exciting ways to use this abundant fruit of the garden. I love this when I am in one of those lasagna moods, but also want enough carbs left for a decadent dessert. You will never miss the noodles, and be happy to find yet another use for those over abundant zucc's. At the same time, it'd be hard to find a richer, more decadent, bigger dessert then this. I would serve this to any one. I know families will love it and guest as well. It's one of my favorite meals, and not only is it pleasing to the taste buds, but is also highly tummy filling.

Zucchini Lasagna
, Mushroom and Garlic Pasta, and Easy Tiramisu
Total Calories: 450
2 1/2 Vegetable,
3 1/2 Meat, 2 1/2 Starch to achieve the exchanges above, divide the Mushroom Garlic Pasta into 6 servings, instead of 4.

No comments: